Did you know ..that any chartered club using a caterer to serve at functions held on Association property is required to provide Scheduling with a copy of a Certificate of Liability showing the caterer’s services are covered for the date of the function? The Certificate of Liability must be renewed on an annual basis, and must be on file with Scheduling at least two weeks prior to the event. Note: if your caterer is not serving food, but simply dropping it off, the certificate is not required.